Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- You know the journal policy as Open-Access (OA) and Creative Commons Attribution License (CC 4.0) which allows unlimited access to the published papers.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, LibreOffice, Microsoft Word 2010-2021 document file format.
- Submitted articles will not be considered without 'Author Declaration', completed, signed, scanned and uploaded along with manuscript in the submission process.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Instructions for Authors.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.