The information provided on the Agrolife Scientific Journal’s website by the authors, such as names and email addresses will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Papers in AgroLife Scientific Journal are published under the Open-Access Policy and are distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0):
CC-BY Creative Commons Attribution Licence
This license lets others distribute, remix, tweak and build upon your work, even commercially, as long as they credit the publisher for the original creation. This is the most accommodating of licenses offered. Recommended for maximum dissemination and use of licensed materials.
Open access Policy and Fees
The AgroLife Scientific Journal is an open access journal that does not charge readers or their institutions for access. All research articles published in AgroLife Scientific Journal in full text are immediately freely available to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, link and share.
AgroLife Scientific Journal currently does NOT receive any revenue from selling subscriptions for online view or print, defraying its editorial and production costs by funding article processing charges (APCs) from the University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine of Bucharest’s own funds.
Currently, this journal charges the following author fees:
Article Submission: 200 EUR.
AgroLife Scientific Journal currently does NOT receive any revenue from selling subscriptions for online view or print, defraying its editorial and production costs from article processing charges and from the University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine of Bucharest’s own funds.
The AgroLife Scientific Journal will judge any case of plagiarism on its own merits. The AgroLife Scientific Journal Editorial Board uses an anti-plagiarism software system, to check the articles received for publishing, called Plagiarism Checker X.
If a plagiarism act is detected at any stage - before or after the acceptance, we will:
- if less than 25% of the original submission is plagiarized - inform the authors about the issue so in order to avoid the article's rejection, they can either rewrite the parts found as copied, either cite the original sources;
- if more than 25% of the original submission is plagiarized - reject the article and notify the author.
Additionally, as a CrossRef member, we are looking forward to implementing the CrossCheck system, that is well-suited to filtering academic content, being one of the best methods to detect the plagiarism in the online scientific community.
All of the electronic content (website, manuscript, etc.) is stored in three different sources. Contents are published on the main online server and is directly accessible to readers. A copy of the same contents is preserved as a backup on two other sources. Should a server fail, the contents and resources will be brought back online, and the website is expected to be available again in 24-36 hours.
Our advertising policy contains the following guidelines:
1. All advertisements should be approved by the publisher or editor.
2. Advertisements are a separate section from content. Editors should not shape the content to accomodate advertising while advertisers and sponsors should not have advance knowledge of our editorial content.
3. The advertisement in the publisher‘s journal is not a guarantee, nor an endorsement of the given product, service, company, or of the claims made in such advertising by the publisher, society, or editorial partner.
4. Advertising is clearly distinguished from the editorial content.
5. Advertisers have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the publisher's journal.
6. All advertisements should identify the advertiser by trademark or signature.
7. The publisher is not responsible for any damages, including but not limited to actual, direct, incidental, or consquental damages, for errors in displaying an advertisement.
8. Any use of publication trademarks or copyrighted material for link to and from the website must be approved, in advance, by the publisher. Any such unauthorized linking is prohibited.
9. All advertisents must be nondiscriminatory in terms of sex, age, race, religion, marital status, or physical handicap, comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
10. The publisher does not release personally identifiable data on the users of our websites.
AgroLife Scientific Journal direct marketing activities that are conducted on behalf of the journal, are appropriate, well targeted, and unobtrusive.
Information provided about the publisher or journal is truthful and not misleading for readers or authors.